Sapa 3 days 2 nights (Hotel + Homestay) – 155 USD
Night 1 : 20h30 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the train to Lao Cai
Inclusive services:Tour guide, transfer and train ticket (Class: 4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01: Sa Pa Trekking to 4 villages – Ylinh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village
– 6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets – visit 2 different kinds of minority.
– 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. – First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
– Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
– After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
– Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) – Giang Ta Chai. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority, with your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
– Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, home-stay permit and meals (B + L + D)
Day 02 :Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sa Pa
– 5 – 6hrs trekking with surprises at what you have never seen before.
– In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming.
– Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
– Start a new trek into Hoan Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch.
– Enjoy magnificent scenery of Ba Ho valley or visit some local houses of the Tay and then a standby car to return to Sapa.
– Check in hotel, free and easy in Sapa.
Inclusive services:Transfer, tour guide, Vista, Holiday or Panorama hotel*** and meals (B + L)
Day 03: Sa Pa sightseeing and Cat Cat village – Lao Cai – Hanoi
– Visit Sapa market on way down to Cat Cat village, visit Cat Cat beautiful waterfall and the water power station built by the French in early 20th century.
In the afternoon:
– Free and easy until 18h00 transfer down to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi – 8 hours sleeping on the train again.
Inclusive services: Tour guide, transfer, entrance fee, train ticket (same class) and meal (B)
Note: single room supplement: 20 USD
Things to bring for this trip
– Your passport, small backpack, sunglasses and sunblock
– A good hiking shoes or sport shoes, hat or cap and rain coat
– A torch, insect repellent, long clothes, personal things, small gifts for tribal villagers
– Particular requests for the food is possible
– After 2 days of trekking: bath towels for shower in the hotel in Sapa are available
BOOKING EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline : +84923 986 155